The first InterCLE, a grand welcome for our international students, was a spectacular success. So, yes, we’re planning an encore.
- Attendance: 522
- Universities represented: Case Western, Cleveland State, Kent State, Akron, John Carroll, Baldwin Wallace, Tri C, Oberlin
- Nations represented: China, India, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, England, France, Italy, Greece, Mexico, Guatemala, Egypt, Nigeria and many more
- Employers and institutions represented: 22, including Cleveland Clinic, BioEnterprise, Margaret Wong & Associates, Ariel Ventures, Greater Cleveland Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Restaurants offering tastings: 9, including Li Wah, Ty Fun, Alladin’s
- Dynamic speakers: The crowd heard success stories from former international students and global business executives
Our aim: To tap the energy and expertise of the 6,000+ international students studying in Greater Cleveland. Most are pursuing advanced degrees, often in STEM fields. We want them to feel welcome here. We want them to launch companies and careers here.
Save the Date: InterCLE 2018 is scheduled for Saturday September 8, 2018
Do you wish to participate? There will be opportunities for sponsorships and information tables. Universities can hang their banners. Law firms, banks, insurance agencies and civic organizations are invited to display their services. Contact Courtney Ottrix at firstname.lastname@example.org