The vaccine provider will need identification to verify your identity, name, and age. 

You do not need to show proof of citizenship or residency status. 

Your identification will still be accepted if it is expired or from another state or country.  

Some acceptable forms of identification are listed below:  

  • Driver’s license or any photo ID, regardless of expiration date or place of origin.  
  • Active/retired military ID.  
  • Physician statement (including shot records).  
  • Census records.  
  • Adoption records.  
  • Naturalization certificate.  
  • Birth certificate: Birth record, either original or certified copy.  
  • Consulate ID or matricula consular.  
  • Passport or a passport card.  
  • Certificate of citizenship.  
  • Permanent resident card.  
  • Application for replacement naturalization/citizenship document.  
  • Department of State forms.  
  • Militarservice records (DD-214) 
  • Certification of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States (FS-545) 
  • Certification of Report of Birth Abroad of a United States Citizen (DS-1350) 
  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (FS-240)