Friends of Global Cleveland
Friends of Global Cleveland, FGC, is a professional development group aimed at connecting and engaging an emerging group of up and coming international young professionals in Greater Cleveland. We welcome, connect and advance international young professionals both on personal growth and career development.
The program consists of engaging with Greater Cleveland’s civic & business leaders, fostering supportive relationships with local communities, contributing to the growth of the international community, networking for both business development and personal advancement, receiving updates including economic development, members-only opportunities, professional development workshops and quarterly after-hours events.
To connect, welcome, and serve international Young Professionals in the Greater Cleveland area through engagement, opportunity, and advocacy.
A dynamic community with a high quality of life for international Young Professionals. Together with Friends, we are building a better home for international newcomers.
What does FGC do?
- Build a strong supporting network for international young professionals to better work and live in Greater Cleveland
- Foster productive and supportive relationships
- Contribute to and enrich the local community
- Provide networking opportunities for business development and personal advancement
- Provide educational classes on professional development and skill improvement
- Build awareness of governmental process and immigrant issues
- Provide an outlet for volunteer information and job opportunities
- Provide understanding of the community
- Create and cultivate our future leaders
- Attract and keep our young professionals to Greater Cleveland area
FGC Programs / Membership Benefits
- Global Leaders Dinner / Luncheon: A formal dinner / luncheon series designed to bring together accomplished global leaders with Global Cleveland Friends members for intimate discussions. – members only
- Leadership Development: GCF provide members with leadership development training and opportunities to serve on diverse boards and lead committees in order to develop and hone effective leadership and communication skills.
- Career Outreach: members will have premium accesses to job and internship information provided by GC and GCF.
- Early access to career workshops and skill development lectures
More to come!
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfGlobalCleveland/